Linux terminal server for educational purposes

Ray Payne ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 31 00:18:22 UTC 2005

I am somewhat new to Linux and want to know if anyone has done this before I
start researching too much since Google didn't come up with obvious matches
right away.  While it's very easy to use a shell across the internet on a
Linux box, I'd like to try to set up a machine that could run multiple
client graphical interfaces for remote users on Windows PCs.  This is
entirely just a way for me to help a couple of friends that can't (or won't)
load the knoppix CD on their systems.