Indigo cutting back Linux magazines?

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 19 14:24:47 UTC 2005

Maybe it's just me, but for over a month the Indigo store that USED to have
lots of Linux magazines (ones with discs) has been nearly empty of Linux
mags! Haven't seen a single copy of Linux Format or Linux Magazine for
instance. Has anyone else noticed this? Don't worry, because there's still
tons of Windows mags... and even Mac mags.

While I'm on a rant, I was in Staples too and they even have Windows mags
and Mac mags. No Linux mags though. I'm sure it's a coincidence... it's not
like MS would ever pressure companies in any sort anti-competition way...
nah. I'm just dreaming. Even Shoppers Drug Marts carry Windows AND Mac
mags... no Linux.

-Steve.
--
Ubuntu :: Linux for Human Beings [Intelx86/AMD64/PowerPC]
ubuntulinux.org<http://ubuntulinux.org>