Looking for ISP, again

Robert F. Kennedy rfk-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 10 04:21:55 UTC 2005

I am another "Istop refugee" but I stayed with Cybersurf. So far:
nonexistent tech support, downloads speeds just above dialup for the
first several weeks and more recently up around 750 Kb. I am going to
switch some time this month so I am interested in this thread. I am
running a mail server and DNS server so I really need a server friendly
service.

Best,
Robert