TorontoNUI.ca and Linuxworld 2006

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 7 23:07:01 UTC 2005

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Canada 2006 will be on April 24,25,26,
2006. Let me know if you have something Novell/Suse related so we can
collaborate with NUI to provide some freebees, (magazines, novelties
etc.) at your booth or presentation. http://www.linuxworldcanada.com/
We're looking ahead to Linuxworld 2006 since the call for papers is due
October 31, 2005. http://www.plumcom.ca/lwnw_2006/call_papers.cfm

What is NUI?

Novell Users International (NUI http://www.nuinet.com) has evolved from
the need for IT professionals to have an organization that keeps them up
to date on rapid technological advances. Your local chapter and the NUI
virtual community offer educational, networking and social events that
help its members manage their careers, reap the benefits that come with
being a trained professional in this highly specialized and complex
field. TorontoNUI.ca is a member of of NUI at the partner level and is
locally run. http://www.torontonui.ca/contact.htm

We need your support.

Regards,
Rick Tomaschuk