Semi-OT: Cisco PIX VPN - Linux Boxes left out.

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 5 20:38:50 UTC 2005

> Do the windows and linux machines all have the same default gateway set?

On the internal network, yes - with the exception of the VPN clients.
When a vpn client connects, it uses it's internal network ip for it's
gateway (which is on the same subnet as the windows/linux boxes we're
trying to reach.)

> Perhaps the linux boxes are firewalling icmp.  Can a windows machine and
> a linux machines at the same end of the connection ping each other?

Inside the network (and without using the vpn connection) all boxes
can ping each other.  The problem only shows up when connecting
through the VPN client.

--
- SGE