weird ghosting of characters in X

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 28 20:43:19 UTC 2005

I know you don't want to hear this, but you may be shopping for a new monitor. I had this problem about three months ago. A Whack on one side 'aligned' the guns and it was fine for a while. It started happening regularly enough that the monitor is now sitting on my porch waiting for the special garbage day they pick this stuff up.

Hope I'm wrong here.

Bill