Anyone in for a new business?

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 28 03:23:38 UTC 2005

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 06:04:17PM -0400, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>
>>There is no such thing as spam protection.
>

> But if no one protects the spam, then how will it ever survive and
> prosper?

Good question. Do we care for bacterias? Rather not. Contrary, we kill
them without mercy. But they exist anyway. Thanks God (we need them for
our living).

But I can not forgive you, Lennard, that you treated my great idea about
the web as a database so easiely and without depth.

In fact (funny?) nobody on this list approached it seriously. There were
some responses (thank you to everyone) but not of the kind I would
expect from people on an list of these who make technology in this
country. I want to talk (please; privately rather) with anyone who would
like to work with me on creating something really great. The idea of the
web as a database (called by some as "semantic web") does make great sense.

zb.