IRC ????

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 25 20:08:52 UTC 2005

Its not an official anything. Its one of the things on the to do list that has been put on the back burner because I didn't have time to do it. As I'm going through the list of things still left to do, I came upon "Set up IRC" and asked for a volunteer.

I don't know who would like to use it, but I would like to create it for the purpose making it available.

Bill