Libranet 3.0 out

Franco Saliola saliola-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 21 06:05:56 UTC 2005

On 4/20/05, Steve Brown <steve-UptpDeB91zClXJ0OY9NZ9g at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to decide whether to try Arch or Ubuntu. Probably both...

I'm looking at some distros as well, and I'll probably install early
next week, so I'd like to hear about your decision and experience.
Ubuntu and Gentoo are on the short list. Both are attractive. I
haven't looked at Arch yet. I'll look it up. Okay, looked it up. It
has some interesting aspects as well.

So many good choices these days. I've got choice paralysis.

Franco