Lab Management Conference at Cornell

Franco Saliola saliola-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 19 18:24:50 UTC 2005

Hello there.

I thought some of you may be interested in the 6th annual Academic Lab
Management Conference. It is being held at Cornell University in
Ithaca NY this year. It's about a five hour drive from Toronto. I'm a
graduate student at Cornell and I assure you that it is a nice drive.
More information is available at

http://labmanconference.org

I have never been to this conference. I'll participate because it is
at Cornell and because I run an academic computer lab.

Franco