Vic moving to Toronto?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo lists-jiQtrEI3vUxWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 17 02:33:18 UTC 2005

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Aaron Vegh wrote:
> Indeed, at Rogers, without TV the Internet bill goes up by
> $10/month.

Not always. When I got the Rogers connection in the end of
January at our new place, the agent said that we can got Rogers
waive the additional fee for one year. I remember saw it in the
website somewhere but I cannot find it anymore. Still, if you
researching Rogers as one alternative, make sure ask about the
waiver.

If you don't know this already, when you try get internet
connection from major provider like Bell and Rogers, try to get
a quote from an agent first. Often an agent can give you better
sign up deal than published by companies.

BTW, when I moved here, I did sign up for DSL from Bell, but
apparently there was something wrong with the connection to my
place (Sympatico agreed), and after a week Bell cannot fix the
line, and the need of Internet connection become urgent, I was
forced to sign up with Rogers.

--
                                Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo