testing Sympatico mail servers

E K ekgab-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 4 18:52:56 UTC 2005

A year or so back I was running against the same kind of problem at work,
though we use all Windoze mail clients. Their mail problem was so bad for us
that we switched service and opted to have our own mail server, qmail on
debian. The thing is working like charm ever since to the extent that I am
almost confident that whatever mail problem that we encounter have nothing
to do with our mail server even before checking it (though, just for the
sake of habit, I do check the logs and see indeed the problem is with other
mail servers...mainly those based on M$ technologies).

I don't know if that helps in any way, except to say, move to a different
service.

cheers,
EK