Volunteering at Linux World trade show

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 1 16:20:51 UTC 2005

If you want to man the TLUG booth at Linux World trade show on
    Apr 18 (9am-6pm)    -- setup
    Apr 19 (11am-6pm)	-- 11am-3pm, 2-6pm
    Apr 20 (11am-5pm)	-- 11am-3pm, 2-5pm, closing
then let me know when you can volunteer.  I would like two 4 hour shift
with 1 hour overlapping.

The first day is for setting the tables and equipments, and timetable
would be determined by whoever drives the van. :-) However, we need more
people on the last day, because we have to pack up everything that day,
presumably by 6pm.  So, fill in below...

                Apr 18          Apr 19              Apr 20
                (9-6)       (11-3)  (2-6)       (11-3)  (2-6)
Name             xxx         xxx     xxx         xxx     xxx

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada
Slackware Linux -- because it works.