postscript purgatory & the callsheet - (long and twisty with links)

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 27 18:03:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 08:50, Stewart C. Russell wrote:

> psbook -s4 filename.ps | psnup -2 | psselect -o | lp
> (flip the paper stack and reload it)
> psbook -s4 filename.ps | psnup -2 | psselect -e | lp

Besides kicking out a blank page to start with, that was as close as
I've been to the desired effect ! Thank you !

Now, I have 4 (virtual) pages of content, but I don't know how to
delgate specific content to specific pages (it all runs together, at the
moment)
Should I create 4 ps files (eg. pg1.ps, pg2.ps, pg3.ps, pg4.ps) and pipe
them, in the correct order, or is there a page break code I can embed in
my (html) source files ? ( I tried <!--NewPage-->, but is doesn't seem
to do a thing)

djp