Hello, been a while, dual CPU mobos

Michael Laccetti michael-1DHYbOjWH/jDO7Nk1fN4cQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 17:43:46 UTC 2004

I think my P4 3.0E (being E) is a Prescott chip.  Overclocked nicely, at
least.  Noticed a decent boost in speed switching from the 2.8C to a 3.0E,
if only because of the higher overclock.

My dual AMD MP motherboard just fried, and I was looking at getting a dual
Opteron replacement, but Tyan kindly replaced the thing for me, so it's
still stuck at MP land.  Maybe sometime next year I'll upgrade my 3.0 to
something better.  But much will change in a year...