XP and Linux

Michael Laccetti michael-1DHYbOjWH/jDO7Nk1fN4cQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 15:22:59 UTC 2004

It all depends on the filesystem that your XP install uses.  Most likely, it
uses NTFS.  If it does, write-support isn't enabled from Linux.  From what I
remember, you must either compile write support in via a kernel module, or
some external tools.  Write support used to be a somewhat dangerous task,
this may have changed since I last used it.