Firefox Extensions

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 14:34:59 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 10:24, Gilles Fourchet wrote:
> I had a loss problem with my bookmark.  There is an extensions for
> that.  Well, there were 2 but last time I checked there was only one.
> This extensions is called Bookmarks Synchronizer 0.9.6 and you can
> find it under the category Bookmark.  It synchronizes your bookmark
> with a backup saved on an FTP server (very easy I can also help you)
> at the xbel format (so very nice as well).
>
> The other extension was call Bookmark Backup (if I recall well) and
> saved your bookmark to a designed place every time you left Firefox.
> This extensions has disappeared (at least from the official extensions
> website).
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Gilles

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.  I saw those two you mentioned.  I am going to try
to use the Bookmark Backup thing.  Luckily, I had a backup of my
bookmarks from 2 months ago so I didn't lose everything.  The only thing
is, installing the extensions is what caused the problem in the first
place....but at least I know how to uninstall them from my preferences
if firefox won't start :).

Later

--
Devin Whalen