Firefox Extensions

Gilles Fourchet gilles.fourchet-zzOxFVvAfJPQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 14:24:43 UTC 2004

I had a loss problem with my bookmark.  There is an extensions for
that.  Well, there were 2 but last time I checked there was only one.
This extensions is called Bookmarks Synchronizer 0.9.6
<http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=14&vid=15> and you
can find it under the category Bookmark.  It synchronizes your bookmark
with a backup saved on an FTP server (very easy I can also help you) at
the xbel format (so very nice as well).

The other extension was call Bookmark Backup (if I recall well) and
saved your bookmark to a designed place every time you left Firefox.
This extensions has disappeared (at least from the official extensions
website).

Hope it helps.

Gilles