Web app integration projects?

Rob Sutherland rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 21 13:31:10 UTC 2004

I've started a project to assemble information on projects that are looking at
integrating web based business packages. For example, many companies that sell
both real products and training courses want to integrate OSCommerce and Moodle
or integrate a blog or community site with an existing setup. Or tie an e-commerce
package into SQL-Ledger I'm just focussing on LAMP based packages at the moment.

If you know of a project or an ongoing discussion about trying to hook these kinds
of packages up, I'd like to know about it. I'm collecting this material at

http://www.memeshadow.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/IntegrationDocumentation

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Rob Sutherland - rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org