Penguin Days Toronto

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 17 22:49:33 UTC 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 2:58 PM, Noah John Gellner wrote:

> I believe
> that the event has the potential to begin the process of bridging the
> gap between civil action types and tech types.

I'm not terribly concerned about the cost, recognizing that these
things always have some overhead.  One question I had, however, that
may have been missed: Which people and organizations from the
non-profit sector are involved in the creation of this event other than
the one Greenpeace name on the web site?

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714