Palm synching.

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 17 15:23:24 UTC 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:57:31 -0400
Noah John Gellner disseminated the following:

> I use udev and jpilot doesn't seem to work with it.

I bet if you asked about that on the JPilot list you'd get some helpful answers.

Pretty knowledgeable people on there, was just a recent thread about this IIANM.

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
11:19:03 up 74 days, 11:08, 7 users, load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.01