Palm synching.

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 17 03:57:31 UTC 2004

I have a Sony Clie and the problems I have with syncing it are nearly
enough to make me want to return to Windows. I currently just double key
in all the data. I use udev and jpilot doesn't seem to work with it. It
errors out at the sync. kpilot syncs random records and gnome-pilot
sometimes syncs and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes it creates duplicates
of all the records.

On 23:11 Sat 16 Oct     , cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:28:42 -0400
> > Stewart C. Russell disseminated the following:
> >
> > > I can recommend jpilot. Very handy.
> >
> > ...until you go and lose your Visor... <sniff>
>
> Actually, even then.  It means that while you lost the hardware, you
> didn't lose the data, or the use thereof...
> --
> output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "ntlug.org")
> http://linuxfinances.info/info/spiritual.html
> "In the long run every program becomes rococo - then rubble."
> -- Alan Perlis

Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"