Not a Worry, I got prints done in time! (was:If you are coming to this evenings talk, please print this out)

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 12 21:03:37 UTC 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Madison Kelly wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    I found a print house that could run off the copies in time and I
> will have 40 copies of the handout available this evening. If anyone
> could still swing a projector though, it would make the presentation
> much more interactive. Look forward to seeing everyone tonight!

If and when TLUG does get incorporated it might be nice if we can provide
the speaker with a few $ to cover any incidental costs related to doing
the talk.

Alternatively, we could offer discounts on the following year's
membership.  Do enough talks and you might get a year's membership for
free! (Just a suggestion :)

I can't make it tonight unfortunately.  My defence is that the reason I
won't be present is Linux related :)

Drew should be present to do the intro.

Have fun everyone.

Rob