Not a Worry, I got prints done in time! (was:If you are coming to this evenings talk, please print this out)

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 12 20:39:36 UTC 2004

Hi all,

   I found a print house that could run off the copies in time and I
will have 40 copies of the handout available this evening. If anyone
could still swing a projector though, it would make the presentation
much more interactive. Look forward to seeing everyone tonight!

Madison

--
Madison Kelly

TLE-BU; GPL Linux Backup Software