TLUG Inc? Membership Dues?

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 11 02:12:16 UTC 2004

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org writes:
>  e) [not really related to the others]  According to whois,
>     tlug.org is held by an "Adrian Buss" of Kemptville.
>     I'm not at all sure how that weighs in.

My understanding [from someone that knows Adrian], is that he's offered to
'hand over' tlug.org a couple [or more] years ago.  It just seems that no one
has taken him up on the offer.

> I am certainly aware that there are a number of people that don't
> particularly get along with Drew.  That merely establishes that there
> could be some "opposition," but not that there's any real would-be
> alternative organization lurking in the wings.

Well, now it's just getting downright provocative.  I may pay my $10 or
whatever it is to join just to watch this show.

PS - Can Thamer join or is there something in the by-laws about him :)
     We may as well go for a trifecta.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20