WYSIWYG Editor

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 3 15:46:46 UTC 2004

Can't speak to the iframes issue. But I have found this tool called
HTMLArea, that is a cross-platform html editor for situations like
yours.

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/index.html

Trouble is, it doesn't work on Safari (I have a Mac myself) but it
does work on all Mozilla browsers. So Mac users can use Camino or
Firefox to get this functionality.

Cheers,
Aaron.