WYSIWYG Editor

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 3 15:14:52 UTC 2004

On Oct 3, 2004, at 10:25 AM, Hoshil N. Desai wrote:

> Does anyone know why IFRAMES are not supported in the above named
> browsers, one reason I can think of is security, does any one of a way
> around them?

This isn't an area where I've done a *lot* of work, but IFRAMEs are
definitely supported in Safari.  There may be specific uses of them
that have problems -- I don't know -- but the feature is there.

What do you actually mean by "not supported"?  Have you a simple
example of something that fails?

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714