CompuSale Computer Show review

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 29 22:46:56 UTC 2004

Robert Brockway wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, James Knott wrote:

>>However, with all those non-computer items being sold, I'm beginning to
>>feel the show's overpriced, even with free admission.  :-(
>

> I felt the presence of the non-computer stuff was odd, and I thought
> maybe another event was sharing the hall :)

Unfortunately no.  That area has been a "feature" of the show, for a few
years now.  I guess they need something to help fill the space.  At one
time, ComputerFest filled that entire hall and then some.  Then a few
years back, they started putting that other stuff in a side room.  As
the ComputerFest continued to shrink, they brought the pots etc., into a
section of the main area.