Trouble installing pgAdmin3 on Mandrake 10.1

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 23 15:54:19 UTC 2004

Hey,

Does anyone here use pgAdmin3?  I use to have it working fine a while
back but then I upgraded to Mandrake 10.1 and lost my old version of
pgAdmin3 so I had to install the new version.  They seem to do things
different now, using wxWindows.  I followed the instructions for
installing it that is in the docs directory like so:

# cd wxWindows-pgAdmin3
# ./configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode --disable-shared --enable-debug
# make
# make install
# ldconfig

Install the wxWindows Styled Text Control as follows:
# cd contrib/src/stc
# make
# make install
# ldconfig

Install the wxWindows XML Recources as follows:# cd ../xrc
# make
# make install
# ldconfig

Download and unpack the pgAdmin source code.

# ./configure --enable-static --enable-debug
# make all
# make install

However when I run the ./configure command for pgAdmin I get the
following error:
error: Could not find wx-config in /usr

Just above this line it prints out that I have wxWindows installed and
the this error comes.  Do I have to change my path or something?

Thanks for any help.

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\