Asking opinions on ad management programs

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 17 19:15:31 UTC 2004

PHPAdsNew is the premier open source ad serving solution, written in
PHP and meant to work with MySQL. It's a snap to install and setup. If
either of these companies have PHP developers already, customizing
functionality should be fairly trivial.

The system is surprisingly well-documented as well, and you'll need it
to get accustomed to the concepts involved. In all, it's a great
system that rivals those that you'd pay for.

http://phpadsnew.com/two/

Cheers,
Aaron.