A Couple of Incoherent Questions

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 16 17:27:58 UTC 2004

Hi Brian,
I played with flux before and had the same problem you did. My problem
was that the slit was there all along, but it isn't visible unless
there are slit applets to actually go in there! I don't have access to
that system anymore so I can't say what you have to do, but I hope
that piece of advice points you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Aaron.