Getting new members and such

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 7 20:18:54 UTC 2004

Does the TLUG provide install fests ? (a time and place where you
bring a cpu and leave with a cpu + linux)

When I was part of NCSU lug in Raleigh, NC, USA we could pretty well
double our meeting turnout by pasting up hand bills with simple things
like "Do want to know more about linux" and the meeting time / place.
It is amazing how many people have heard rumors about "this free
Windows replacement" but don't know where to start looking.
-Joseph-