Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meeting for Tuesday

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 6 04:35:51 UTC 2004

At 10:18 PM 11/5/04 -0500, you wrote:
>my vote is for LinuxCaffe.. It's central and can be reached by
>everyone..

There should be no cause for any vote Alain. Why can we not have
another location for those far enough away that travel becomes
inconvenient or difficult. Members can go to either or even both
sets of meetings as they may wish (if they are willing to travel the
distance). The suggested new meetings are not at all meant to
replace or compete directly with the Toronto meetings.

Just to use a slight exaggeration to illustrate, would you expect
someone from London or Windsor to be able to make it to
meetings in Toronto? Even a ride from Kitchner to Mississauga
takes at least an hour one way.

Bill