Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meeting for Tuesday

Alain Maisonneuve alain-Cli3VEtMc4ustjuMBgEEQA at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 6 05:29:28 UTC 2004

No..i agree fully.. I just wanted to ensure the survival of the TLUG
meeting for the downtown crowed.

By all mean please spring up LUGs all over.

What i would like to see is more cooperation between the LUGs.. I coming
from Ottawa OCLUG.on.ca we had something really good going there.

Some co-operation between LUGs is i think crutial in order to take linux
to the next steps..

Maybe i am going way off topic on this.. but i hope you get my point..

cheers,
Alain