Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 14:04:56 UTC 2004

Adam Raymond <streetsmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> William Park  <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> to tlug, Toronto:
> "For people with car, location is not a big deal.  It's parking for car
> and room for people.  How about right smack in the middle of Mississauga
> city hall?  Is there someone who knows people at Living Arts Centre?"\

Well, anything along the burnamthorpe or dundas lines should be good.
Another choice is finding meeting room at Erindale College [fresh recruits,
too].  I think that could wait until we meet up and see where this new LUG or
chapter of NewTLUG or TLUG is going before we put that much effort in,
though.

> I don't know anyone in there but I do know there is a restaurant IN the
> living arts it self. You could phone them, and maybe ask the hours. I think
> its only open on nights they have shows. I'm not sure though.

There is.  I don't know the hours, though.  I've never seen it open.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20