Organizing TLUG/newTLUG meetings for the west end of Metro, Golden Horseshoe

Adam Raymond streetsmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 5 12:16:58 UTC 2004

William Park  <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> to tlug, Toronto:
"For people with car, location is not a big deal.  It's parking for car
and room for people.  How about right smack in the middle of Mississauga
city hall?  Is there someone who knows people at Living Arts Centre?"\

I don't know anyone in there but I do know there is a restaurant IN
the living arts it self. You could phone them, and maybe ask the
hours. I think its only open on nights they have shows. I'm not sure
though.

- Adam Raymond