OT > Sacred Texts - Open Source for the Human Soul

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 31 21:18:23 UTC 2004

So it ain't linux, ain't even software, but the www.sacred-texts.com
houses a veritable treasure trove of freely available electronic texts
about religion, mythology, legends and folklore, and occult and esoteric
topics. Why am I telling you ? 'cause the TLUG listserve members, and
the open source community tend to be an intelligent, even enlightened
lot, tuned in to the phenomenon of sharing. It's all available free, but
if you see it's value, I'd encourage you to support the site, while
acquiring an archive of the greatest written works of all time. I did.
happy reading,
djp