postgres/perl, autocommit and BEGIN; COMMIT;

Scott Elcomb Scott.Elcomb-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon May 31 02:38:35 UTC 2004

> > Madison (Who is looking more and more like she is going to miss her
> > deadline because of her lack of Javascript knowledge! >.< )
> I'm not sure if it's possible to make clickable openable folder icons
> with JavaScript (I guess it's what you need for files selection). This
> can be done with Java.

There's a sample using perl and javascript here:
http://psema4.gotdns.com/cgi-bin/webfm.cgi (based on Ron Savages work
here: http://search.cpan.org/~rsavage/)

I only just got it working enough to see it would do what I wanted, so I
apologize for the simplicity.

--
Scott Elcomb
http://psema4.gotdns.com