Fouled-up smtp...

Lance F. Squire lance-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri May 28 18:48:48 UTC 2004

I have a server running Postfix mail.

The strange thing is, all mail is entering the system, and acumulating
in the mail que. Not being delivered to the mailboxes of the users.

I am stumped by this.

I had originally switched the system from sendmail to postfix, as I
coulden't (apperently) get mail working with sendmail and I've often
heard postfix was easier to configure.

Now I'm stuck,

It's an FC2 instilation, system-switch-mail used to do the initial switch.

Any hints apreciated.

Lance

P.S. Previous problem solved by installing imapd from CF1.