Horde - Imp

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Thu May 20 19:54:50 UTC 2004

On Thursday 20 May 2004 11:54, Noah John Gellner wrote:
> I am thinking of changing my webmail to the Horde - Imp. Does any one have
> any experience with this software? What are the pros and cons?

I've had one bad experience with it a few years ago.  It uses apache shared
memory and seemed to destabilize the entire apache server.  That was an older
version, perhaps a buggy apache, who knows ... these days maybe it's better.

I use squirrelmail, my girlfriend always complains I'm not as good as yahoo
since there's no spell checker ... gotta find the plugin.