Fedora core and instability

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 28 20:35:47 UTC 2004

I just switched to Fedora Core to try it out and I have been
experiencing some flakiness with some of the apps. I wonder if anyone
else has had similar experiences. For example:
1) Rhythmbox does not cleanly shutdown, I always need to use the Force
quit
2) gaim freezes after about 30 secs after startup
3) every so often Nautilus goes crazy and uses 50% + of my CPU
4) openoffice writer doesn't print bullets
5) gnome-pilot doesn't sync memos even though the conduit is installed
and configured

I did a clean install and the synaptic'ed rpms using Dag and the
standard repositories.

I know that this isn't enough info do do real troubleshooting. I am just
wondering if anyone has had similar problems.

Noah