Computing and Politics

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 28 16:55:33 UTC 2004

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:46:43 -0500
Peter Hiscocks disseminated the following:

> And, to top this off, I notice in the Globe yesterday that John Manley is
> reported as encouraging us to have closer relations to the United States,
> participate in the Star Wars II initiative, and soft-pedal our disagreements
> with them.

...which is why we need to follow Spain's example and send a clear message to
our American 'friends'. They need us a *lot* more than we need them. Canada
should be turning its attention more toward Europe, not that bunch of culturally
and intellectually bankrupt neanderthals to the south.

Sorry, couldn't resist...;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046