NO TO ["Craig Flannagan" <craigfla-0li6OtcxBFEsanCfOy2h3g at public.gmane.org Microsoft Canada group

Duncan MacGregor dbmacg-j4iOX5ZKO4mumhQq9Hcxfg at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 28 03:14:06 UTC 2004

NO-NO-NO

What benefit could we possibly have from this?

Most of us are very angry at MS. And we would show it. To their advantage.

They would have a media event on out hands that would put us all in a bad
light.

We have nothing to gain from this. Why would we ever talk with a salesman
anyway?

Duncan

========

--