DSL.CA

Peter ppieczora-Z6LL8UJvm6I at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 24 17:00:31 UTC 2004

I have exactly same opinion.

For last two weeks ago, my connection kept dropping every 1-2 minutes. That
coinceded with Bell upgrading bandwith on residential lines. I had few
conversations with wiznet ppl, as well bell, to no avail. Well I sifted
through logs and discovered that all of the sudden they dropped out LQR for
link state detection, or OpenBSD implementation of ppp didn't work with their
new setup. I simply, disabled lqr in my ppp.conf and solved problem, for now,
at least.

Peter