fstab file

Oliver Meyn lists-tZhE6lH4Esk+k03BA+Hq9g at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 22 14:49:28 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 22:11, Mel Seder wrote:
> I went out this afternoon and purchased a SanDisk ImageMate USB 2.0
> Reader/Writer for CompactFlash type I & II.
>
> What entry in /etc/fstab is needed to set the above SanDisk
> Reader/Writer up.  If you need more information I'd be glad to get it
> if you tell me how :-)

I recall this being more aggravation than I expected, but I can't
remember exactly why... I seem to have the following lines in my
rc.local which I recall pertain to the sandisk gizmo, and I think allow
referencing different /dev/sd* for the different slots.  Google should
help.

echo >/proc/scsi/scsi "scsi add-single-device 1 0 0 1"
echo >/proc/scsi/scsi "scsi add-single-device 1 0 0 2"
echo >/proc/scsi/scsi "scsi add-single-device 1 0 0 3"

Hope it helps,
Oliver