Motherboard recommendation?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 21 05:06:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:12:50PM -0500, Anton Markov wrote:
> May I inquire what the machine will be used for, and what type/speed of
> processor you plan on getting. Maybe someone will be able to give more
> concrete advice / module numbers then.

The machines will be "client", either in really thin-client setup or in
workstation (fat-client) attached to server.  So, I don't care about
CPU.  I like P3 because they run very cool (ie. quiet), but current
market reality points to XP or P4.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution for data processing and document management.