Why I will not buy at OTA

serge_ss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org serge_ss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 19 20:04:42 UTC 2004

Sure, these guys (Filtech) are good. They are not very flexible from discounts point of view though, but I managed to replace $2000 worth of network cards and they were rather cooperative. Their sales people are not very technical (well, they are sales) but on the other hand they try to help you alot. Btw, Sonnam seemed to be not bad at all, but their prices are higher than Filtech's and (hate to mention this), english is a factor sometimes.

Sergey