Employment opportunity, vulnerability researchers needed

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 19 16:52:10 UTC 2004

Greetings,

OK folks, it looks like some clarification is needed here...

I am *not* the person taking resumes, I *do not* know about any other
jobs at ncircle other than the one(s) I posted for. I'm *not* the person
who books interviews. I *don't* have any more details to offer other
than what was in the job description at the end of this link:
http://toronto.craigslist.org/sof/24716403.html

Once again, *do not* send me anything. Send it to torontjobs-QcaC+sH85HNBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
and may good fortune smile on you.

Regards,
Byron Sonne

--

For Good, return Good. For Evil, return Justice.