where are those guys that want Linux in the ON gov't

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 18 07:01:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 09:40:07PM -0500, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> There were a few guys around here that were interested in promoting
> Linux to the ON [or was it the TO] gov't.  Have they gone off
> somewhere to plan the takeover?
>
> If you guys are still around, I've got an idea that I'd like to
> discuss with you.

It was City Hall, in the light of MFP "scandal".  I don't think City
Hall is going to do anything about it.  It's steady as Microsoft goes.

I think it's matter of who you know, not whether your idea is sound. :-)
But, shoot...

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution for data processing and document management.