where are those guys that want Linux in the ON gov't

Stewart C. Russell scruss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 18 13:02:00 UTC 2004

William Park wrote:

> It was City Hall, in the light of MFP "scandal".  I don't think City
> Hall is going to do anything about it.  It's steady as Microsoft goes.

I spoke to Councillor Glenn De Baeremaeker
<http://www.toronto.ca/councillors/debaeremaeker1.htm> about this a
couple of weeks ago. He seems keen, if a little unsure of the technical
issues.

There's a procedure that we'd need to go through to raise an item on a
particular committee's agenda. I've a fair idea I know what to do.

  Stewart